sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Mojo Monday 287

this is my first time doing some card using a skecth and also this is my very first card of the year(I think this is the third card I made in all my life?)First mojo, too :3 hehe, new year new challenges
ok, this is how it looks(sorry that the photo isn´t really neat, my phone´s camera isn´t really good)

I made the flower by floding different pieces of paper of different kind of papers and colours and folded them three times and cut three petals, then I unfolded and made 6 times, of different sizes and I put them together with that silver heart(under the silver heart, in the centre of the flower there is a red heart, madewith a heart shaped craft punch)
the words "be happy" were written by me, since I don´t have any stamps(I do have lots of paper, though). Actually it was quite challenging because the flower was already there...
With a border punch I made those wholes (fiskars is the brand), and the silver border of the red piece was coloured with a silver Edding 1200 marker and those black(supposed to be hearts)were drawn with a black biro pen. 
The orange flower patterned piece was a paper of Clairefontaine, papers of the world.I liked its gold coloured flowers.I drew the black border.
I pasted some pearls and I put a red lace on the top.



from the top



close up



it was quite fun to make this, I hope you like it!:)
usually I am more into drawing here----->my art page
PS. I always loved crafting, but never found the time...and for drawing...I used to doodle anywhere, so, well, I started to take it seriously after I found deviantart, 4 months ago.

4 comentarios:

  1. Cute card with a beautiful flower!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. oh, thank you very much!(actually it was my first time doing a flower like that, so I was worried how it would turn out like, but it ended up well)
      thanks for passing by !:)

      Eliminar
  2. awesome color combo, luv this!

    enjoy *~*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you a lot! Red is my favourite colour , and since I use it a lot, I though a little change wouldn´t do any bad.

      Thank U! I am really happy :3

      Eliminar