sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

Art supplies+art/craft work





 Hi! it has been a long time since I last posted something so I just wanted to show you these photos
 first are some envelopes I made , hehe, what do you think? it´s the first time I made some, and I didn´t unse any reference, just some present paper, ruler, scissors, green paper and glue.Hope you like it!

some WIP for a DeviantArt contest (a skecth, I eventually finished it ----->http://cutekawaii96.deviantart.com/art/Erinyes-and-Shintaro-edit-more-colour-357323858?ga_submit_new=10%253A1362261816)


this is a mill I made, now Iñm showing you the process
I wanted to try if it would look good if i made it with a 6cm square, so I had to cut it from the paper, but actually you only need a square(I also drew the pattern)

here is cut!:3

now you just have to make a line from every side and cut half and fold it, like this

the back


voilà! finished!
I added a sticker in the centre

a heart! I used these papers
supplies!


close.ups of the origami paper!
close ups! the paper
and A picture of a recent drawing...that´s all for now,s ee ya





2 comentarios:

  1. Hola! Muchas gracias por tu visita y comentario en mi blog. El tuyo es muy bonito! Muy guapos los dibujos!
    En tu comentario me preguntabas por el intercambio.. era un intercambio de papelitos con formas (die cuts) que realizamos mediante http://www.swap-bot.com/
    Es un buen sitio para hacer intercambios porque la gente te evalúa y tú a otros.. y de ésta forma hay menos posibilidades de engaños (típico que tu envías tu paquete y la otra persona ni se molesta en enviar el suyo para ti).
    Bueno que me enrollo... pasate por la web para ver más y si necesitas ayuda me avisas.
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ah,muchas gracias:)
      He visitado el blog que me dijiste,y me he leido las normas,por lo visto hay que ser mayor de edad para poder participar,con lo que esperare dos años mas.(mientras me centrare mas en los estudios).
      Muchas gracias por todo,eres muy amable.
      Un abrazo

      Eliminar